It’s easier to use your smartphone to capture distant or far away objects when you have a smart monocular telescope like the Starscope monocular. This monocular telescope has a fantastic prism lens that makes it highly suitable for zooming in on wildlife and nature. The images produced whenever the Starscope monocular is combined with a high-quality smartphone are extremely clear and super-sharp.
In the course of this Starscope Monocular review, you would learn how to improve your long distance image capturing experience with any mobile device.
Table of Contents
What is a Starscope Monocular?
Starscope monocular is a smartphone accessory that is designed to do one thing – ensure high-quality images when trying to capture objects that are extremely far from you. This starscope telescope can conveniently bring distant objects to your view, allowing you to see them clearly. The Starscope monocular is equipped with a lens that has a magnification power that is almost ten times what you can achieve with your smartphone. A highly compatible accessory, this particular telescope is configured to work seamlessly with iOS and Android mobile phones. It equally comes with an adjustable diopter that can be adjusted to give you an image that is comfortable for your eyes. In other words, it can be used by almost anybody. This item does not just enhance your photography experience with smartphones, but it also makes the output images look more professional.
Main Features of Starscope Monocular
- Water resistant – it is designed to be waterproof. That means your photography experience would not exclude, rainy and foggy days.
- Durability – this is not an item that will get damage anytime soon. Rather, you will be using it for a long time.
- Firm grip – attaches firmly to any mobile device
- Scratch resistant – no scratches will be seen on it
- Lightweight – you can carry it anywhere you are going
- Magnification – it comes with a super-magnifying lens for long distance zooming.
- Adaptability – comes with a tripod stand as well
Starscope Monocular Advantages
- Water resistant. Its water resistant nature makes it perfect for just about any weather condition you can think of. You are not limited to any weather when you want to snap pictures.
- High magnification power. It has the ability to magnify long distant objects to produce high quality images.
- It is a cost-effective option. So you can only buy one and use it for a long time.
- Lightweight and portable. You don’t need to be worried about heavy weight. It is ultra-light, and can be conveniently moved around.
- Holds device in place. It attaches firmly to almost all mobile devices due to its good grip design.
- Compatibility. Works well with iOS and Android smartphones
- Pocket-friendly price. Above all, it is also affordable.
The disadvantages of this product according to this starscope monocular review are not as weighty as the benefits. Well, we leave that for you to decide. Here they are;
- Takes some time to master. It requires a bit of learning before you can master how to zoom perfectly.
- Limitation in achieving certain object views. Broad view of objects is almost unachievable
How to use Starscope Monocular
- Step 1
Affix the monocular telescope on the tripod looking item that comes with it (you could use a professional tripod if that is what you prefer). Also note that you can also use it without the tripod stand.
- Step 2
The grip should be place behind your smartphone.
- Step 3
Attach the grip to the back of the monocular telescope.
- Step 4
Hold the tripod in your hands and start zooming in with the telescope.
Why buy Starscope Monocular?
- Less expensive than sophisticated cameras. If you cannot afford the high definition and sophisticated cameras that are everywhere, you can at least get this product to enable you capture high quality pictures.
- High-quality distant pictures. This accessories will help you capture high-quality images of objects that are far away from you.
- No compatibility issues. You can affix it to any smartphone, and it will work just fine.
- Make your footages look stunning and professional. As someone who is ready to go extra mile when it comes to taking pictures, investing in this starscope telescope is all you need to make your photos look professional.
Starscope Monocular Does It Work?
Without any accessory, your smartphone will be useless when you are called upon to snap long range objects. Irrespective of its resolution, it is basically a smartphone. The starscope monocular is what gives your smartphone or any mobile device that extra ability to capture long range objects with incredible perfection. So this item works a great deal. I have seen situations where a blurry image has been made sharper by this device. There is no need for you to be skeptical about its effectiveness. It’s reliable. Go get yours as soon as you can and enjoy supercool pictures even when your targets are far from you.
Starscope Monocular Best Price
The demand for starscope monocular has always skyrocketed since its introduction into the market. Anyone who truly has a passion for photography would do anything to get it. As a result, the only thing standing in between you and item is the cost. Therefore, we don’t want you to go running around the internet looking for the best prices for starscope monocular. We have everything listed out here for you, just the way you like it.
- What are the available magnification specifications for starscope monocular?
The starscope monocular comes with different magnification specifications. They can either be 5X or 10X. Your choice depends on what you intend to achieve.
- What is the role of the optical coating in starscope monocular?
It is what determines the quality of image you get eventually. You need to check this feature incisively before buying any brand.
- Is starscope monocular easy to use?
You may actually need to use it for a while to get used to it. It depends on how experienced you are with lenses.
- Do I need to buy a tripod stand separately?
No! One of the beauty of a starscope monocular is that it is bought with a tripod stand. That gives you the right posture and positioning when snapping specific photos.
- What kind of eye relief is best for this piece?
This depends on you as a person. You can either go with a short eye relief or stick with the long one. The choice is yours.
- Can the Starscope Monocular be submerged into wáter?
I wouldn’t bet on that. It has been designed to withstand light rain showers, so I would not advise you to submerge it in water.
- Who is Starscope Monocular Good For?
As long as you have a passion to take good quality pictures with your smartphone, the Starscope monocular is a good fit for you, be you an amateur or professional.
- Can the Starscope Monocular be taken to the plane?
You are free to take it along with you on an aircraft. The lightweight nature of this unit makes it perfect for various purposes.
Reviews from Users
I tried using mine with a professional tripod, I have to confess that the experience was awesome. This made my day.Marie P
I have had to move my camera and all my equipment around because of the kind of job I do. Thanks to Starscope monocular I don’t have to do that anymore. This accessory is handy and has made my job easier.Sophie James
Having used my starscope telescope for quite some time, I am still struggling to get the zooming right. Am I just dull or that’s how it works?John P
You don’t have any more excuses for coming up with poor quality photos. Starscope monocular is here to make all the differences in your photography experience. Irrespective of your target’s distance, you can capture them perfectly with the help of this item.
- Water resistant
- Firm grip
- Scratch resistant
- Take some time to master
- Limitation in achieving