This is an era of smart devices like xWatch where the major concern is on the brand of smartwatch you prefer rather than whether you are using a smartwatch or not. xWatch has been ranked among the best recently. Which brings us to this amazing xWatch Review.
You are reading this because you want to know if xWatch Smartwatch is any different from smartwatches and if it is worth buying. This xWatch review explains all you want to know about this incredible smartwatch including its best price. Keep reading to get all the basic information about this smartwatch.
Let’s begin with what xWatch Smartwatch is and subsequently its main features and others.
What is xWatch Smartwatch?
xWatch Smartwatch is a small device like a smartphone that you can wear on your wrist. It is compatible with your iOS and Android phones through Bluetooth technology. The list of functions available in xWatch are: Phonebooks, Call logs, Information, Notifications, Anti-lost, Bluetooth Music, Multi-languages, Stop Watch, Calculator, Alarm, ECG (ElectroCardioGram), Sedentary, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Calendar, Bluetooth Call, Heart rate, Bluetooth Camera.
Main Features of xWatch Smartwatch
There are several appealing features about XWatch smart watch that you will be interested in. Let’s go over them in succession.
- LCD Display Screen: It comes with an LCD screen
- Pedometer: Analyze and keep your health goals and daily activities in check with xWatch
- Instant reminder and Notifications: Never miss a phone call and message. Get alerted instantly on your social media accounts-Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Skype, and WhatsApp.
- Waterproof: It is resistant to water
- Remote Camera Function: Take selfies by connecting your smartphone to xWatch within 30 feet.
- USB Port: XWatch has a USB charging port
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
- Bluetooth Technology: Utilizes Bluetooth calling technology 3.0 & 4.0
- TPU Material: Wrist wrap is made of TPU or Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Alloy Casing: Comes with an alloy casing
- Trackability: Got tracker features to help you monitor your daily fitness activities
- Battery Life: Long battery life, thanks to its 380mAh power backup.
- Accessibility – This is one of the huge benefits of this smart watch. Regardless of where you find yourself, you don’t need to physically reach out to your smartphone before you can answer your call. This is particularly important for people who go to the gym. Be right where you are and take your calls through your XWatch.
- Long battery life – This is not like most smart watches. With XWatch, you probably will only need to charge once in 72 hours. Sounds incredible, but you heard me correctly.
- Be kept informed with social media events – You don’t need to miss a bit of whatever is going on in your social media accounts. You can always get all the notifications transported to your XWatch when you are not with your phone. That is how much fun you can get with this smart watch.
- Perfect for exercises – The number one goal of developing smart watches is to help us monitor how much progress we are having in our exercise routines. It comes with a built-in pedometer that helps you keep track of your steps. You know what? Your exercise routines just got simpler with this smart device.
- Listen to your best music with ease. XWatch has a powerful media player that enables you listen to your favorite songs in high quality.
- Connectivity Range. Activate your phone camera from a distance of up to 10m.
- Battery life with no PSM. Its battery does not seem to last long when it is used with power consuming apps, according to some users. A possible solution to this could be to switch to power saving mode (PSM).
- Not available in physical stores. It is also sad that you can only buy this online
How To Set xWatch and active your Device
- Step 1
Remove the Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) card out of its SIM holder
- Step 2
Take note of the last 6 digit numbers behind the SIM
- Step 3
Insert it (the SIM card) in the SIM slot on your xWatch Smartwatch
- Step 4
Activate the SIM
- Step 5
Check your inbox for an e-mail confirming your SIM has been activated
How To Connect xWatch to Wi-Fi
- Step 1: Tap into your xWatch Screen
- Step 2: Swipe down for you to access xWatch Menu
- Step 3: Enter Settings
- Step 4: Scroll down. Select connectivity
- Step 5: Select WiFi and Click on Automatic Step 6: Add and Choose Wi-Fi Network
Why Buy xWatch?
According to this XWatch review, it is obvious that things are getting smarter around us in our environment. We can only join the trend and take advantage of the features and benefits that xWatch offers. Below are the reasons why you have to buy xWatch to enjoy its benefits:
- Instant Notifications. Stay connected to your family and friends with xWatch and be instantly notified of e-mail messages and incoming calls, receive/answer phone calls on xWatch with a simple click, and get notifications from other applications.
- Medical Assistant. XWatch has a heart-rate monitor and pedometer to help you track your health and monitor your heart rate, pulse rate, blood pressure, and all your fitness activities in real-time.
- Sleep better with xWatch. xWatch monitors your sleep patterns and offers data that helps you to improve the quality of your sleep. With its alarm function, you wake up on time and feel refreshed and confident always.
- Avoid any risks that come with a sedentary life. xWatch has a pedometer (step-counter) that helps in analyzing your steps daily and calculating the calories you burnt walking.
- Music while you exercise. Enjoy music with xWatch in-built audio player and speaker or pair with your Bluetooth ear buds while exercising to relief you of boredom and improve workout quality through increase in stamina and mood.
- Selfie Made Easy. xWatch remote camera settings enable you to remotely control your smartphone’s camera within 10m. Impressive!
Does xWatch work, or is it a scam?
XWatch is not a fantasy! It is defined with style and quality in mind. Irrespective of whatever you may have heard about XWatch from certain corners, I am glad to tell you that it works perfectly and not a scam!
Connect xWatch to your smartphone and enjoy its amazing features for the rest of its lifespan. To enjoy its long battery life, charged it properly and perhaps, switch it to power saver mode, while you keep an eye on how many apps you are running. Its large LCD screen allows you to see everything on smart watch crystal clear. It also functions as a health monitoring device and tracks your fitness activities in real-time. Click this link now and order for xWatch without any delay!
xWatch Best Price
There are several platforms with different prices linked with various vendors through which you can buy yourself an xWatch. This price variance might lead you to an endless search for the cheapest xWatch, which could make you to be skeptical of its authenticity.
You don’t have to worry any longer. We have scanned through the web for the best price of xWatch and for what it worth. In addition, enjoy more discount when you click on this link for your xWatch best price!
xWatch Technical Specifications
- Brand: AiWatch
- Product Type: Smartwatch
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- IP Rating: IP 67
- Waterproof: Yes
- Alert Type: Ring
- Groups of Alarm: 3
- Bluetooth Calling: Phone call reminder
- Health tracker: Pedometer
- Type of battery: 1 x CR2032 battery included
- Battery Capacity: 380 mAh (Large Capacity Polymer)
- Standby Time: 12 months
- Messaging: Message reminder
- Notification Type: Skype, QQ, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Twitter
- Notification: Yes
- Remote Control Function: Remote Camera
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Charging: USB Charging
- Screen Size: 1.12 inch
- Screen: LCD
- Band and Case Material: TPU
- Compatible OS: Android and iOS
- How far can a smartwatch be from the phone?
A smartwatch should be almost 10 meters away from your phone
- What application does xWatch use?
It uses the xWatch-4 app that can be downloaded on Apple store and Google PlayStore.
- How can I charge it?
xWatch can be charged through a USB cable that comes with it.
- Can smart watches be hacked?
It is advisable you connect only your smartphone to xWatch and keep its application updated always.
- What are the best between xWatch Pro and Apple smartwatch?
xWatch Pro price less costly with a higher battery capacity than Apple Watch. It also has similar features with Apple Watch which includes advanced health tracking, water-resistant, fitness tracking, music control, built-in mic and speaker for phone calls, and internal memory of 16GB.
- Does xWatch Pro work for all smartphones?
xWatch Pro is Support’s Android and iOS smartphones.
- Is the xWatch waterproof?
- Is xWatch legit?
xWatch is legit and not a scam. Several reviews had confirmed how functional and cost-effective xWatch is. Click this link and order for one now! Don’t forget to leave a feedback as you enjoy your xWatch.
- Does the battery last long enough?
This one has been a controversial subject online. But with this XWatch review, I can tell you that the battery is good. You can use it for a while, depending on the size of the applications you are running.
- Can I use it to control my camera?
Yes. This is another rewarding feature of XWatch. You can remotely trigger your camera app with this smart watch
- Is it possible to watch videos on it?
I did not confirm that. What I know is that you can play music on it. Trust me, it is as good as the best media players.
xWatch Review From Real Users
Initially, I had doubts: How can xWatch with features similar to Apple Watch has such a low price. My birthday was forthcoming and I was very anxious to get a smartwatch. I bought it; and to my greatest surprise, xWatch swept me off my feet. It is the perfect and most cost-effective smartwatch for me.Timothy
I enjoy cycling and needed a cost-effective brand of smartwatch as I can afford the high-priced smartwatches. I am to have xWatch. It has helped me in my long-distance training in cycling. Good job!Patrick N
As a 58 year old woman, I always monitor my vital health signs. The LCD screen is impressive. So much features that are helpful to me. I really appreciate you guys!Helen F
XWatch Smartwatch is a fitness band said to be a budget-friendly option. The question is - will you get your money's worth?
- Instant Notifications
- Medical Assistant
- Battery Life
- No money-back guarantee
- Limited availability